Mind Switch Therapies
What Hypnosis is
Absorption in TV
Engrossed in a book
Driving a familiar route
It’s important to separate fact from fiction when it comes to hypnosis. Due to it’s ability to deliver extreme, speedy results, hypnosis has often been unfairly vilified as something magical or daemonic – which simply untrue. With stage hypnosis dividing opinion, therapeutic hypnosis is often considered in the same way despite being used in a completely different context.
Some people believe that the hypnotist has some sort of power over them and can make them do things that they wouldn’t normally do. Hypnosis is a voluntary state only achieved through relaxation, not coersion.
State of sleep Lying down with a watch Embarrassing
Benefits Of Hypnosis
Safe & Non-invasive
- I had one session of hypnosis and kinetic shift and I am totally amazed. Distressing feeling, I had held on to for years. I cannot find the negative emotional feeling at all. Unfortunately, due to me breaking my foot I haven’t been able to go back for more sessions. I will be back as soon as I can though. Suzannah is brilliant and I feel so very lucky to have her in my life. Would definitely recommend this. Xx. Claire Brown
- I spent a week with Suzannah on an EFL Diploma course. I was struggling with some issues that it brought up for me. Suzannah took me through some Kinetic Shift therapy and I can honestly say that over time it has shown itself to be a great help. I would highly recommend it. Sorel Townley
- You have done various therapies for me and I can say, hand on heart, you work wonders for me. You’re a wizard love Megs xx
- Suzannah worked on my massive spider phobia & also letting go of emotions serving no purpose from the past. You don’t realise how amazing & beneficial hypnotherapy can be until you delve further into the mind. Going through it yourself also brings greater inner understanding. Jessica May.
- I have known Suzannah for 30 years and can thoroughly recommend her both as a professional and a person of integrity. Francis Cokayne
- Well you cured me Suzy good and proper. I can even have a conversation with a spider i.e. do you want to live here with me or do you wish to be put outside. They always opt to keep me company. Thank you so much. I used to feel physically sick if I saw a spider, my heart would race, I would freeze then be ill. It’s a wonderful thing you do. Megan Jones
- Thank you so much for what you have done I don’t know how you’ve done it but I’m 100% feeling ready for anything I will keep in contact x Kylan